Two-Year Full-Time PGDM, PGDM-IB & PGDM-FM Programme
Instructions for filling up online form and online payment
(Application Deadline: 23:59 hours on 20 December, 2018)
- Please read the instructions carefully before filling up the form online.
- Please REGISTER using a PERSONAL Email ID.
- The registered Email ID should be maintained throughout the ADMISSION PROCESS.
- The Institute will not be responsible for NON-RECEIPT of email, if the candidate has mentioned an incorrect/inactive Email ID.
- You can apply using CAT-2018 Registration No., XAT-2019 ID or GMAT ID (the GMAT examination should have been taken between 1st January, 2017 and 20th January, 2019).
- You can apply either in Self Sponsored Category or Company Sponsored Category. Candidates applying under Company Sponsored Category need to download the format by clicking here and submit the Company Sponsored Certificate in the given format within the stipulated timeframe. Change in category, once the form is filled up, is not allowed.
- Keep the following documents ready before filling up the application form-
- Scanned passport size photograph (preferably of size less than 20 kb).
- Academic Details (XIIth and Graduation). Please note that it is the responsibility of the candidate to provide accurate information with regard to academic credentials. For further information, please click here
- Work Experience details.
- Details of Credit / Debit Card (Visa/Master) or Net Banking through which payment is to be made.
Please follow the below steps for completing the application-
- Step-1- Register with your name and Email ID using your own secret password. All correspondence including confirmation of submission of the form will be made to this Email ID.
- Step-2- You will find system generated application form with a distinct “Form No.” which you should use for further correspondence. The form consists of two pages. On completion of the first page you may proceed by clicking “Save and Continue”. You may modify the form until you have not made the payment. Once payment is made the information cannot be altered.
- Step-3- Click “Pay Now” for payment else you may “Save and Exit” for payment at later stage.
- Payment Options- The payment can be made either online using Debit/Credit Card (Visa/Master) or Net Banking.
- On successful online payment an Email will be sent to your registered Email ID confirming receipt of application form and payment. Kindly make payments through Visa/Master Card preferably.
- Application Fee:
The above amounts are only applicable if you apply for multiple programmes at the same time in the same application form.
In case, you apply for the other one or two programmes at a later stage, the full application fee for one or two programmes as mentioned in the table will apply.
- Important information about system-generated payment confirmation Email after completion of the payment process through Credit/Debit Card or Net-Banking-
- Please do not make another payment unless TEAM-Admissions requests you to do so.
- Please check your account or notification about the deduction of the amount.
- Check the registered Email ID inbox/junk mail/spam mail for any email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- If no email has been received, then, contact TEAM-Admissions at 011-41242415/011-26569996 for a telephonic confirmation of the receipt of payment and application process completion.
- Please note that Form with incorrect/incomplete information will be rejected.
- Please click here to download Company Sponsored Certificate format.
- Please note that no physical Admissions Brochure will be sent/given to you. The e-brochure can be downloaded from here.
For any queries, please call us on 011-41242415, 011-26569996 or send an email to email@example.com mentioning your name and mobile no.